NSS Pattam Crewed Charter Agreement
This is the full crewed charter contract for NSS Pattam. This may not be the latest version but it reflects the basics involved in the contract,. Ask for a copy if minor details matter.
FULL YACHT CHARTER PARTY AGREEMENT
Date: ______________ Contract between OWNER: Do Charter Now LLC, 4905 34 St S #212, St Petersburg, FL 33711
AND ________________________ of Street _____________________________________, City ________________________,
Code _______________, Country___________________, The CHARTERER.
Yacht: NSS Pattam LOA: 84 feet Motor Yacht Official Number: 943507
Charter Start Date ______/_______ 202____ Duration: __ Hours. Start time ____________Cruising Area: Tampa Bay.
Port of Boarding: ____________ Port of Release: ____________________ Number of Charter Guests: ___________
Charter Fee: US $ ________ Additional Fees: US $ _______ Taxes: US $ ________ Crew Gratuity: (15-20%) ________
Total Amount Due: US $ ____________ Deposit: US $ ___________ Final Payment: US $ ________ Due 15 days
prior to the start of the Charter.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Included: (Unless otherwise noted under additional Conditions): the charter fee includes the services of a Captain and Crew, bottled water and sodas, and all expenses related to running of the vessel and use of on-board equipment.
Excluded: Charter does not include additional crew gratuities, diving, scuba equipment, premium beverages, wines, alcoholic beverages, off yacht excursions, dockage, airport transfers, government charges, or similar expense incurred by the CHARTERER,
- BROKERAGE: The owner and CHARTERER recognize there is no broker in connection with this Agreement.
- DELIVERY: The OWNER agrees to deliver the yacht at the Port of Boarding except in the case of FORCE MAJEURE.
3. INSURANCE The OWNER shall not be held responsible for loss or damage to personal property or for any injury suffered by the CHARTERER, or any member of his party, during the term of this charter, regardless of whether any such loss or injury occurs on board the yacht or elsewhere. More specifically, but without limiting the foregoing, the OWNER and his insurance underwriters accept no responsibility or liability for accidents, injuries or death related to the yacht’s dinghy, swimming and/or the use of snorkels, masks or allied equipment (such as scuba equipment), water skiing, windsurfing, personal watercraft, spinnaker flying, halyard flying, or other sports equipment, whether or not supplied by the OWNER or CHARTERER and as further specified in the signed Hold Harmless Agreement.
- DRUGS AND OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES: The use, transportation, or possession of illegal drugs or narcotics (INCLUDING MARIJUANA) or of any other contraband, or the participation in any other unlawful activity is strictly prohibited. The participation in any of these activities by CHARTERER, or by any guest of the party constitutes a breach of the charter and shall be cause for immediate termination of this Agreement without refund of any and all payments made by CHARTERER, and CHARTERER will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the yacht due to any such violations and put ashore at the next port of call.
- OTHER RESTRICTED ITEMS: We do not allow a) red wines, b) high heel shoes, c) glitter from makeup, spray, balloons, clothing, etc. d) confetti, e) dark frosting on cakes, f) ring pops or other similar items.
- PICTURES: The CHARTERER agrees that pictures taken during the charter can be used without restrictions on sales brochures, the website and other normal sales media used by the OWNER to advertise these charters. The charterer will also have to provide a valid government issued ID to be photographed.
- PAYMENT NOTES.
- CANCELLATIONS. If you cancel for any reason up to 7 days before the charter start date, we will refund your payments minus a 10% charge. If you cancel for any reason except as stated in 7.b. within 7 days of the charter start date, there is no refund. If the CHARTERER does not show up for the charter start time within an hour after the start time, there will be no refund and it will be considered as a late cancellation.
- REFUNDS. a) Weather. Full refund or we agree on a new date for the charter. Weather cancellation is only at the discretion of the captain. b) If the charter is cancelled by the OWNER, full refund. c) Medical or similar. Death in a close family, or a major unpredictable medical issue is a full refund, after evidence to the facts is received.
I have read and understood the terms of this Agreement, plus all additional conditions and/or addenda listed above, before signing. Therefore, to the true and faithful performance of the foregoing YACHT CHARTER PARTY AGREEMENT, said parties hereto bind themselves, their heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, each to the other.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have hereunto set their hands on the date written below and have initialed each page of the Agreement.
OWNER: Or Authorized Agent CHARTERER: